Purchase Order Print (R43500) for purchase orders, the program creates records in these EDI outbound interface tables: F47016/F470161/F47017/F470171/F4706/F4714/F4715.
When you run Purchase Order Print (R43500) for purchase orders, JDE extracts from application tables: F4301/F4311/F4006.
- EDI Document Type (EDCT)
- EDI Document Number (EDOC)
- EDI Document Key Company (EKCO)
- Transaction Set Purpose Code (TPUR)
- Document (Order No Invoice etc.) (DOCO)
- Date - Order/Transaction (TRDJ)
- Currency Code - From (CRCD)
- Currency Conversion Rate - Spot Rate (CRR)
- Reference (VR01)
- Address Number (AN8)
- Reference 2 (VR02)
- Date Requested (DRQJ)
- Delivery Instructions Line 1(DEL1)
- Delivery Instructions Line 2(DEL2)
- Amount – Order Gross (OTOT)
F47016 Notes Specific for EXTOL mapping: Contact for more details
Mandatory Fields: Fields JDEdwards has identified as fields that should be populated to process outbound Purchase Order.
By: Sean Hoppe on