Purchase Order Print (R43500) for purchase orders, the program creates records in these EDI outbound interface tables: F47016/F470161/F47017/F470171/F4706/F4714/F4715.
When you run Purchase Order Print (R43500) for purchase orders, JDE extracts from application tables: F4301/F4311/F4006.
- EDI Document Type (EDCT)
- EDI Line Number (EDLN)
- EDI Document Number (EDOC)
- EDI Document Key Company (EKCO)
- Units - Order/Transaction Quantity (UORG)
- Unit of Measure (UOM)
- Amount - Unit Cost (PRRC)
- 2nd Item Number (LITM)
- Description (DSC1)
- Units - Secondary Quantity Ordered (SQOR)
F47017 Notes Specific for EXTOL mapping: Contact for more details
Mandatory Fields: Fields JDEdwards has identified as fields that should be populated to process outbound Purchase Order.
By: Sean Hoppe on