SeanHoppe.com Cleo University 2016
Updated: May 28, 2016
It has been around 18 months since the last EXTOL University and we are all going to meet again in Las Vegas May 23-26.
In 2014 users were introduced to EBI 3 and its inner workings. This year EBI 4 will be centerstage as developers and professional services guides users through best practices.
The organizers are expecting a record turn-out of approx 100+ users. This does not include business partners, Cleo/EXTOL employees.
We will be updating this page as we get closer to May 23rd. Check back or subscribe to our RSS Feed
- Meet the CLEO management team
- Free Nights: Tuesday and Wednesday nights
- Learn Postgre: Understand how to access EBI's internal workings -- Updated: 04/24/16
- Meet the developers of MRC. They are the engine behind Dashboard 3.1
- Meet Professional Services: Ali Jenan, Scott Bensinger, DJ Ziminski
- Meet Developers: Brandon Duncan, Troy Hollenbach, Brett Matsko, Patrick Gombola, Eduardo Pereira
- Meet Product Managers: Jeff Inns, Tammy Moyer
- Meet Customer Acct Rep: David Ogozalek, John Baran
For EXTOL users who have daily EDI/Data transformation challenges, or just want to discuss EXTOL/Cleo in general, feel free to reach out to us. Employees from Sean Hoppe Consulting Group, will available during the conference.
To reach out to us ahead of time, CLICK HERE ->
- Cleo/EXTOL University 2016 Day 2
- Cleo/EXTOL University 2016 Day 3
- Cleo/EXTOL University 2016 Day 4
- Cleo/EXTOL University 2016 RECAP
- Insight of Cleo Clarify 2016 Releases from Cleo Universtity