Occasionally a connection in EXTOL Integrator needs to be re-sent. Sometimes the connection needs to be re-sent to another network and/or script.
1. To resend a connection goto to the Mailroom (option 1) from the Main Menu.
2. From the Mailroom Menu, goto “ Start a new outgoing connection ” (option 12).
3. Place a 2 on the connection that errord.
4. From this screen we are able to change the network, script, and port.
5. Once the change is confirmed, we will then have a chance to place a 1 on the connection to re-send it. We will re-send it using the new network, script, and /or port.
Copyright 2012 @ www.seanhoppe.com
By: Sean Hoppe on